Don't Have a VPN? Use Google as a free VPN
How to use Google as a free VPN?
- Open the Google Chrome web browser.
- Type Google Translator in the search.
- Open Google Translator's main website from the homepage.
- Type the name of the website on the left side box ex. (techfosser.com)
- On the right side box, you will show an external link to the website.
- Click on the external link.
- On the next page, the website is opened in a Google Translator.
- That's it! this way you can free access any website without using VPN App.
Choosing the Right and Secure VPN
How to choose the Best VPN App?
- Choosing the Best VPN App: Nowadays, many VPN Apps are available on a play store or an app store some are available free of cost, but we have to differentiate Free vs paid VPNs while using the app, some of the Free VPN apps are not a secure and doesn't provide a better quality of service, and some will fill up with full of ads, data caps, and even some will speed throttling.
- Security Concerns: You can at least look for features like a kill switch that, if the VPN link drops, blocks any traffic. More advanced features are also available for such programs, such as obfuscation, anti-malware, and more.
- Choice: The number of servers, locations, and countries would identify how many exit points are on the network of the VPN provider. I looked at one vendor, for example, who had only two servers in India, while another vendor had almost 50 servers in a bunch of towns. If you wanted to show yourself as if you were on an Indian server on the internet, you'd probably want to go with the second service.
- Pricing: When choosing something, pricing is always the most critical consideration. There are a lot of great choices that are still relatively inexpensive. Long term plans come with huge discounts more often than not, and special offers and deals are usually available as well.